Engineer PLC / HMI
Company: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Title : Engineer PLC / HMI Duration : 24+ months Location :
Vacaville, CA Job Description:
- Relevant work experience in an operational environment with
industrial automation systems like programmable logic controllers
(PLCs), Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and related technologies
- Bonus if that experience is with the same technologies used in
RAS Operations including both operations and IT-oriented
- Technical writing proficiency specifically drafting work
procedures, technical specifications, and other such documents;
able to draft technical documents to a diverse audience (including
- As such, proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel is a
- Database experience could be a plus.
- Relevant work experience in a regulated environment, where they
had to draft formal compliance documents, follow compliance
procedures, and develop compliance evidence.
- Bonus if that experience was related to NERC CIP or other
cybersecurity related compliance. Job Requirements:Specific
- In general, the work is to support the RAS Operations personnel
with the same duties assigned to those personnel.
- The duties below are representative but are not to be
considered an exhaustive list of activities the candidates may be
asked to help with.
- Support Day to Day operations: Assist the On Call RAS Engineer
and under their coordination
- Respond to questions about the operational status of the RAS
- Participate in fact-finding and troubleshooting efforts.
- Review clearance requests and provide responses on behalf of
the RAS Team
- Assist with communications around operational support
activities with key RAS Stakeholders such as System Dispatch,
System Protection, Operations Engineering and ENOC.
Keywords: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., Vacaville , Engineer PLC / HMI, Engineering , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!