Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: November 15, 2022
- The Validation Engineer III position is responsible for
defining qualification/validation strategies and coordinating
testing activities required to complete assigned projects in
support of the operation of the Vacaville Commercial Manufacturing
- Performance of such validation activities include:
Equipment/Utility/Facility Qualification, Cleaning Validation,
Steaming/Sanitization/Sterility Validation, and Automation System
Qualification across the entire validation lifecycle from Plan to
- Responsible for performing the Commissioning and Qualification
of equipment, utility systems, automation systems, processes and
- Prepares Validation Protocols, Commissioning Plans, performs
testing, collects samples, analyzing test results, and prepares
Commissioning and Qualification summary reports.
- Support/Represent the Validation department on project teams
and contribute directly to the completion of projects by providing
validation assessments as a member of the project team.
- Participate in meetings with Subject Matter Experts discussing
the Quality Risk Management process and prepare Risk Management
Reports documenting system risks, applicable remediation/risk
reduction and critical controls.
- Executes studies for the introduction of new products to the
existing manufacturing facility.
- This may include the assessment of cleaning validation
requirements as part of the New Product Introduction program to
ensure our multi-product status is maintained.
- Training is maintained to ensure job responsibilities can be
performed on a daily basis.Job Requirements:Education:
- A minimum of 6 years of Validation experience.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Vacaville , Validation Engineer, Engineering , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!