Project Manager, Level III
Company: All Weather Insulated Panels
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About the Position:
Manages cutlist and shop drawing projects from submittal to
delivery, serving as main point of contact between the customer and
the plant providing the highest level of customer service.
- Oversee projects from start to finish.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers,
and ensure timely follow through on all tasks and processes.
- Responsible for producing a detailed project schedule and
setting a realistic expectation with the customer on the
- Guide the drafters throughout the drafting process, making
decisions to ensure the customer's needs are met, while minimizing
risk and exposure to the company.
- Manage project budget, analyzing changes in scope of work as
compared to how the project was quoted, and ensuring project comes
in within budget.
- Assemble and provide complex submittal packages
- Identify and diagnose site issues, and offer solutions
- Review, clarify, process, and manage shop drawing and cutlist
- Confirm credit approval and/or payment arrangements have been
- Obtain color selection and cutlist or order parameters from
customer in time to meet the production schedule.
- Submit coil order requests to Purchasing.
- Coordinate special buyout items with Purchasing.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis so projects flow
through the system and into production.
- Update the schedule regularly and communicate project changes
to all departments.
- Keep project file updated.
- Confirm Bill of Material released to production matches the
Sales Order Acknowledgment signed and approved by the
- Provide customer support on material issues and shortage
- Keep Warranty Log updated with customer complaints.
- Process panel & finish warranties upon request.
- Provide back up for the front office as needed, including
phones, UPS, mail, etc.
- Complete training by supervisor.
- Comply with all company and department policies and
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience in insulated panels or
- Proficient in managing complex projects
- Ability to read and understand metal
- Ability to read Plan Specs and confirm that we meet
- Required to have basic understanding of construction
engineering and can use AWIP calculators/spreadsheets
- Understanding of basic construction terminology
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to draft AWIP projects (buildings, structures, portions
of structures that tie into other products), and produce a Bill of
Materials from a set of drawings
- Strong customer service skills, including conflict resolution
and consistent follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive
relationships with customers.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ability to work the core hours of 8am- 5pm Monday thru Friday
with ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to sit for extended periods. Must be able to twist,
reach, grasp, and other physical movements.
- Ability to regularly work in conditions typical of an office
environment, and occasionally work in conditions typical of a
manufacturing environment, including noise, extreme temperatures
and humidity, odors, dust, etc.
- Ability to wear prescribed personal protective equipment and
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate fluently in
- Ability to effectively use a telephone, computer, monitor,
keyboard, mouse, and common office equipment and machinery.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, contractors,
employees, and other individuals, and must possess professional
- Ability to function effectively with moderate to high levels of
stress in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time and
consistently produce accurate work product, organized thoughts, and
execute sound judgment.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Benefits of Working With Us:
We offer a casual atmosphere and family oriented culture. Our
benefits package is comprehensive including medical, dental,
vision, 401k with match, life and AD&D insurance, disability
insurance, shopping discount program, employee assistance program,
and more! We even buy lunch for our plant employees through our
meal card vending program! Sound good to you? Come join our
Headquartered in Vacaville, California, All Weather Insulated
Panels (AWIP), has two state of the art continuous line
manufacturing facilities including Vacaville, California and Little
Rock, Arkansas. AWIP is an innovator in the design, construction,
and advancement of insulated metal panels and is strategically
positioned to meet the growing energy, environmental and economic
challenges facing the North American building industry. AWIP
provides its customers with a broad line of insulated wall and roof
panels and a full range of complementary trims, accessories and
AWIP is a drug free workplace. This position is designated as a
safety sensitive position.
Keywords: All Weather Insulated Panels, Vacaville , Project Manager, Level III, Executive , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!