Company: Bottoms Up Tan
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSalon ManagerWe are looking for a Tanning Salon
Manager to help run and coordinate day-to-day activities.Our Team
is our Greatest AssetIf you love the beauty industry, then this
position is for you!This rewarding and challenging position is for
an efficient and highly skilled salon manager to oversee all salon
operations. Some of the responsibilities include administration of
staff compliance with the salon's health and safety policies,
identifying ways to increase salon revenue, and ensuring that salon
equipment is serviced and repaired as needed. You should also be
able to provide the salon owner with regular updates on salon
activities.To be successful as a Salon Manager, you must
demonstrate strong management and leadership skills and be able to
motivate the staff to achieve salon goals. Ultimately, an
exceptional Salon Manager should achieve excellent customer service
by ensuring that clients have a pleasant salon
- Full-Time, Monday-Saturday
- Start Time/End Time based on salon hours
- Schedule TBDBenefits:
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Benefit Package at Bottoms Up Tanning & Spa
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphereAttributes of a
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of experience working at a Tanning Salon
- Must have strong skills in the following
software/programs:Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet, T-Max,
MindBody, Fit-Body Wrap, Pura, My Lipo, Red Light Sauna, ‘Group Me'
app, ‘When I Work' app, Cryotherapy Chamber
- Customer Relations and service focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be professional and courteous
- Possess leadership qualities and commanding presence
- Influential with negotiating skills
- Skilled in multitasking and prioritizing multiple duties and
- Work independently and take initiative
- Honest and reliable
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective in handling stress and pressure
- Ability to Successfully Pass and Complete Cryotherapy Online
Certification within thirty days of hire date.
- Must Successfully Pass and Complete In-House Procedure and
Equipment Usage Assessment within thirty days of hire date.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Must hold valid driver's licensePrimary Responsibilities
- Making sure that all clients are greeted warmly as they enter
the salon and that this type of professional treatment is continued
by staff at all times.
- Providing all services offered by the salon, which includes
tanning services, hair removal and other beauty treatments.
- Recruiting salon staff that meets mandatory educational and
- Preparing work schedules for salon staff.
- Training staff to organizing client information with
- Setting goals for each staff member, evaluating staff
performance, and providing training and overall guidance.
- Monitoring salon supplies and equipment and ordering new stock
- Creating and distributing promotional material to attract new
- Assisting in educating clients and team members on products and
services offered and provide recommendations.
- Addressing and resolving client complaints regarding salon
services and employee behavior.
- Processing clients' payments and maintaining accurate financial
- Ensuring that the salon is always clean and
- Record and report all attendance discrepancies to the
- Count money and receipts made from sales, balance the cash
drawer, and deposit money in safe at the end of shift.
- Verify staff has completed this properly as well.
- Bank deposits and change as needed.
- Attend weekly check in meetings with the owner, while also
completing weekly task follow up and staff updates via Outlook
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Record meeting minutes at Monthly Team Meetings alongside
- Balances all management duties listed above while also
maintaining sales associate responsibilities as needed.
- Assist and provide feedback for all interviews and new
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountable to management.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.Do you think you
have what it takes to join the Bottoms Up team? If so, we look
forward to receiving your resume!Powered by JazzHRG7VNMgEVih
Keywords: Bottoms Up Tan, Vacaville , Salon Manager, Executive , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!