RN Branch Director, Home Health
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesThe Branch Director is accountable
for managing the day-to-day branch operations to ensure the
following: operational efficiencies, quality of patient care,
regulatory compliance, support of business development & patient
base growth, achievement of key performance indicators, and people
management/development. The Branch Director supervises the
branch/clinical staff. Direct responsibility of ensuring the branch
meets applicable Federal, State, and local laws regarding the
certification and licensure process at all times. Responsible for
long-range planning, fiscal viability, and quality of care provided
by the branch. Recruits, interviews, and hires staff and monitors
quality care and organizational performance. Assist other
disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming
responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of
services delivered.Essential Functions:
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch's
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicate with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.Scheduled Weekly
Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week)
employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or
lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions
will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge,
experience, education, certifications, etc. $131,820 - $181,448 per
year This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This
incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual
performance.Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers competitive benefits
that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are
designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life
extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings
plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal
holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave),
short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Vacaville , RN Branch Director, Home Health, Executive , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!