Senior Brand and Product Manager
Company: Mariani Packing Company
Posted on: November 17, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Senior Brand and Product Manager
Full Time Vacaville, CA, US 14 days ago Requisition ID: 1342 Salary
Range: $123,548.00 To 146,552.00 Annually Job Opportunity: Sr.
Brand and Product Manager Pay Rate - $126k - $145k DOE Come Join us
and Grow with our Family! At Mariani, we believe that family comes
first! We understand work is only part of what makes life
rewarding. If you enjoy working in a flexible, respectful,
collaborative environment where community members embrace change
and seek continuous improvement, have a voice, and can make a
difference, we want to meet you! We are a 4 th generation
family-owned, global, growing, and innovative company based in
Vacaville, CA, driven - by our vision to "Inspire Healthy Living."
We have tremendous respect for our planet and a commitment to do
our part to leave it in better condition for future generations. We
value our employees and remain committed to the values that have
kept us strong for over 115 years, leading with Mutual Respect. We
work every day to provide real, whole, plant-based foods that make
healthy snacking a little easier and a lot more delicious. - Are
you up for an adventure to build out marketing and product
development capabilities? Do you have a passion for finding
business-building insights in the data (IRI/Circana, research,
trends, qual & quant research) to develop and drive marketing plans
through the organization to make a personal difference and achieve
sales growth? Do you thrive in teaching others about marketing,
product development, and helping others succeed? Do people find you
easy to get along with? If you answered yes to all these questions,
then you might be a great fit for us. -
- Provide overall leadership thinking, drive the brand
positioning, use the data to develop building blocks, strategies,
and marketing tactics, and measure KPI's and adjust to achieve
- Provide leadership, training, and mentorship for Product
Managers and Associate Product Managers.
- Take products from "lab" (R&D) to commercialization. -
- Oversee the development of product costing and margin analysis,
ensuring that new items meet company profitability objectives.
- Work with the Innovation Team, and Operations, Procurement, QA,
and R&D as needed to support new product development, spec
development, and Item Master Creation. -
- Maintain a deep understanding of Mariani procurement,
packaging, and production capabilities, as well as legal packaging
compliance as it relates to FDA, BRC, and others Assists in the
development of strategic business project plans and costing
- Work directly with international customers, and the
International Business Managers on current and new product lines
using best practices within Mariani capabilities and procedures.
Improve existing product lines through improved processes and
innovations tailored to international customers.
- Takes a lead role in providing direction and managing
- Ensures clear and timely communication within the department
and with other departments needed to maximize quality, and
productivity while minimizing waste.
- Work with the Director of CPG Sales & Team to cost, develop,
communicate, and execute marketing tactics (e.g., Digital
Promotion, Retailer Specific Consumer Marketing initiatives, etc.)
- Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or
university and seven to ten years related marketing experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of CPG product management experience
- Must have demonstrated experience with product development and
project management -
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with preferred
experience in syndicated data software such as CRX data, IRI and/or
- Fun Safety and Holiday celebratory events!
- Emphasis on Growing, Learning & Developing!
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - Mariani pays 100% of the
deductible for medical benefits!
- Health & Wellness Program for our Family of employees and their
Keywords: Mariani Packing Company, Vacaville , Senior Brand and Product Manager, Executive , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!