Clinical Care Manager
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: June 14, 2020
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering
a'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you
click'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
Beacon is currently seeking aCare Managera highly organized and
compassionate professional to join our team at our Fairfield,
Responsible for triaging and managing of members referred to Care
Management. Responsible for the tracking and managing of members
identified as Intensive Care Management (ICM) who may be high risk,
high utilizing, at significant clinical risk or under-utilizing
What does a typical day look like?
- Identification of all assigned members in care management.
- Managing, coordinating care, tracking and reporting of all
assigned Members in care management
- Collaboration with Community Support Programs (CSP)
- Work collaboratively to coordinate a supportive environment and
- Maintaining accurate information in Beacon's clinical
documentation systems as directed
- Assist in collection of outcomes information, annual analysis
and other reporting and initiatives
- Telephonic collaboration with provider and county agencies
regarding members in care management
- Participation in systems meetings as needed
- Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP), Behavioral
Health Professionals (BHP), and other members of the health care
team, including health plan medical care managers, Pharmacy, and
others to arrange and coordinate services for the member and
optimize the member's ability to engage in the appropriate plan of
- Developing or overseeing a plan of care for each assigned
member, adhering to timelines and including assessment of health
needs, individualized care management plans, implementation,
monitoring and evaluation of care outcomes;
- Assist with NCQA and URAC initiatives
- Urgent calls
- Telephonic collaboration with Members
- Treatment Record Reviews
- Attend Clinical meetings
- Other duties as assigned
What you Contribute?
Education: Master's level in a behavioral health discipline: social
work, counseling, psychology
- Licensed behavioral health clinician/nurse (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC,
RN, Ph.D. or PsyD.) Who has Certification as a Care Manager is
- BSN, licensure as a professional and 3 years behavioral health
- A Minimum of two (2) years behavioral health clinical
- Active and unrestricted CA clinical license.
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities:
- Knowledge of managed care and state specific expertise
- Demonstrated experience exercising influence and negotiation
skills to effectively manage patient care and health care
- Demonstrated experience meeting strict deadlines and
established cycle times through effective prioritization and
- Strong interpersonal skills and good written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills required, including working
knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job- it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health& wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free
Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates
who have applied for an open position through our Careers page
(careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview
process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the
phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon
recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable
information from you.
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Vacaville , Clinical Care Manager, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!