Art Therapist - Outpatient
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Art Therapist - Outpatient
We are looking for a talented Art Therapist with Outpatient
experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in
Vacaville, CA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your art
therapy skills while advancing your career. The job will entail
using art therapy to assist patients in exploring underlying
feelings and emotional conflicts that impair their physical,
cognitive, and emotional wellbeing. You care about patients and
strive to help them improve the quality of their lives through the
creation of art.
- Consult with patients to discuss their medical histories and
identify the problems or conditions they wish to overcome.
- Conduct art therapy sessions with patients using various types
of visual art, including drawing, sculpting, painting, ceramics,
and clay modeling.
- Discuss patients' artworks with them to evaluate the meaning
and emotions behind each.
- Maintain detailed records of patients` progress as well as
observations made during art therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with other healthcare practitioners to develop or
integrate personalized treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Art Therapy or Counseling
- Certified by the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB).
- Active state license as art therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we servePreferred
Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing
agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health
professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and
career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting
relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe
this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded
Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint
Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787
or apply to this job.Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the hiring, advancement and
fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Vacaville , Art Therapist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!