Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 1, 2022
Make up to $60,000 per year plus a $500 sign on bonus!!!
As a Massage Therapist at Massage Envy Vacaville, you're a part of
a team of therapists, estheticians and front desk associates who
are passionate about helping others! With owners who are directly
involved in the day to day, we provide the support our valued
employees need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. At
Massage Envy Vacaville, we offer an instant client base and a
steady book of business. We pride ourselves on our great culture,
come join our family!
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules, part time or full time available
- A fun, respectful and supportive culture with a single-unit
owner who is directly involved and cares about your wellbeing and
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Uncapped bonuses, commission and tips
- AFLAC Insurance options including hospital, cancer, accident,
life insurance, and Telemedicine options
- Paid Sick Time
- A Free Massage Envy Membership
- Free massages, skincare and Total Body Stretch
- Deep discounts on retail offerings
- Company covered Liability Insurance
- Therapist peers and mentors to help you master your skills and
maintain your own wellness
- A front desk team to ensure you are booked every hour you are
scheduled, and ensure you have all the tools you need for a
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A Commitment to Health with health and safety standards in
place to protect against COVID-19.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a CAMTC certificate of
completion. If you aren't Certified, we can help with that too!
You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage
therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference
check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or
employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC,
or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions
posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised
location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Vacaville , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!