Speech Therapist I
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Under supervision, provides diagnosis and treatment of
communication disorders. Ensures compliance with federal, state,
and local requirements.
- Evaluates and treats communication and swallowing disorders for
both adult and pediatric populations. Administers diagnostic tests
and implements individualized treatments.
- Advises physician and patient of disorders and develops
treatment schedule. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations. Implements and maintains department policies and
procedures. Identifies opportunities for new or enhanced services
or levels of patient care.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- FEES, MBS skills are encouraged. Some travel to Vallejo Med
Center for patient care.
- Sun, Mon, Tues alternate weeks with Sun/Mon
- Completion of a Speech Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
Internship required by date of hire.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology by date of
hire.License, Certification, Registration
- Speech-Language Pathologist License (California) required at
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Certificate
required at hire
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
PrimaryLocation : California,Vacaville,Vacaville Hospital
HoursPerWeek : 20
Shift : Day
Workdays : Sun, Mon, Tue
WorkingHoursStart : 08:30 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:30 PM
Job Schedule : Part-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Rehab Services
Department : Vacaville Hospital - Physical Therapy - 0206
Travel : Yes, 15 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Vacaville , Speech Therapist I, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!