Veterinarian - Vacaville, CA
Company: Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association
Posted on: March 15, 2023
is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team in
Vacaville, CA. Our team has served the Vacaville community for over
60 years. We are a seasoned, multi-doctor GP practice excited to
now have a home in our brand new, state of the art hospital . Here
we provide primary care as well as limited emergency and referral
services to our patients. We strive to offer the very best care
possible and with that now more attainable than ever, thanks to our
new facility, we are seeking to GROW our team as we continue to
offer the best opportunity for care to our patients. Read on to
learn more. Contact with questions or resume submissions. What does
the perfect fit for our team look like?
- A doctor with 2 or more years of experience practicing
- Someone that values a welcoming and friendly team culture.
- Someone interested seeking a vibrant city to call home.
Vacaville has much to offer locally in terms of outdoor activities,
amazing views, great restaurants, shopping and more. It also shines
in location overall with quick access to the bay area, Napa Valley
and Sacramento to the east. What to expect at our hospital:
- A 5-doctor practice offering full-service care. Mostly SA, with
one doctor seeing some pocket pets.
- Our new facility offers 5 exam rooms, a self-contained comfort
suite with a separate exit and entrance.
- We also have updated technology with digital x-ray, ultrasound,
2 dental tables.
- Our team is collaborative and open to specialty interests of
the doctors in our practice.
- Solid tech to staff ratio ensuring proper support to our
doctors and patients.
- We focus on balance not just in work/life balance but also
balancing our work day:
- 90 mins allotted for lunch and catch-up time.
- Two 30-minute scheduled admin blocks built in (one morning, one
afternoon) to allow for catch-up, call-backs, bloodwork and more to
ensure you can leave on time.
- Drop offs are up to doctor discretion.
- 30 min/flexible appointment blocks.
- 1 surgery day/week/doctor.
- Culturally altruistic with lots of community involvement:
- Humane Animal Services-discounted exams and treatments.
- Work with the CA Veterinary Relief Corp for wildfire relief,
pop-up shelters, etc.
- Participation with the local SPCA spay/neuter clinic.
Scheduling That Prioritizes Work-Life Balance:
- 4 days per week
- Open to: Full-time or Part-time
- NO Weekends or On Call
- Closed from 12:30PM-1:30PM for lunch.
- As noted above, built in admin blocks for each doctor, daily.
Compensation to be competitive and negotiable in line with
experience. Qualifications : Candidate must be a graduate from an
AVMA accredited college or have successfully passed the ECFVG
certification program or the PAVE certification program. About :
Vacaville offers both exceptional value and affordability, located
about half way between Sacramento and San Francisco. With a
population 100,000, Vacaville is a city between some of CA's
largest hubs. It has a small town feel with all the amenities one
would need and love. Low crime rates, affordable living and
high-quality schools make this a great location for many to call
home. The location boasts many types of recreational activities
such as Lake Berryessa, which is commonly visited for fishing,
water skiing, hiking as well as other adventures. Being located
1.5-2 hours from the mountains and the ocean also provides a great
get away for avid skiers, hikers and beach goers. Napa Valley is
not far for anyone looking to explore wine country and with UC
Davis only 25 minutes away, the area continues to grow. Learn more
about the wealth of experiences to be had in Vacaville, Contact our
recruiter to learn more about this opportunity : Lindsay Knight at
. NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency
hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts
across five countries. Our doctors and animal care teams share best
practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This
collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet
resort to do what they do best: service their local community with
compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the
lives of the animals they love while backed by the support,
stability, and leadership of NVA. NVA offers a comprehensive
benefits program including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with
employer match, paid time off (including sick time) for all
eligible employees. For positions based in Colorado, NVA provides
eligible employees with paid sick and safe leave and public health
emergency leave in accordance with the requirements of Colorado's
Healthy Families and Workplaces Act. NVA is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association, Vacaville , Veterinarian - Vacaville, CA, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...