Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Weekly Pay range - $757 to $842
- Cynet Health Phlebotomist should be able to perform vein
puncture and skin punctures Competently and expediently.
- He or She must have thorough knowledge of test requirements,
Assists in clinical laboratory as needed. Responsibilities include
bleeding time tests, blood Cultures, and blood samples.Reports To:
- Director of Laboratory of contracted medical facility.
- Cynet Healthstaff Director of NursingDuties and
- Follow policy and procedures for the Clinical Laboratory and
- Perform blood draws competently and expediently with as little
patient discomfort as possible
- Record phlebotomy requisitions
- Identify the patient by comparing patient information on the
requisition to the patient's
- Identification band before venipuncture is performed
- Display courteous, professional manner towards patients,
co-workers, nursing and medical staff
- Label and record all test tubes, log procedures and file
- Demonstrate knowledge of colour top tube to use, volume of
blood needed and test requirements Follow standard precautions at
- Dispose all sharp instruments in a rigid sharp container
- Clean and supply venipuncture trays
- Maintain clean work area, order supplies as needed
- Complete assigned duties efficiently and in a timely manner,
prioritize STAT, scheduled, and outpatient orders.
- Seek guidance and direction when necessary.
- Demonstrate the value of team concept on a consistent
- Assist Laboratory Technician when necessary.
- Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Complete annual education requirements.
- Promotes the desirability of quality end-of-life care for older
- Facilitates older adults' active participation in all aspects
of their own health care.\\
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Wear identification while on duty.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal
and local regulations.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional
manner at all times.
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding
ethical business practices.
- Communicate the mission, ethics and goals of the
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality
- Attend regular staff meetings and in-services.Minimum Job
- Medical assistant or phlebotomy certification preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification preferred
Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Vacaville , Travel Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...