Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: May 25, 2023
How You'll Make an Impact: We are hiring Nurse Practitioners and
Physician Assistants with family medicine, internal medicine and/or
post-acute patient management to join our growing team serving the
Sacramento community. Our Advanced Practice Providers are equipped
with everything needed to evaluate and treat complex patients
transitioning out of the hospital or a skilled nursing facility as
well as perform annual wellness visits on patients in the home. -**
10k Sign on bonus available!! - -Our innovative model allows us to
meet the patient in their home, and provide whole person care by
facilitating timely follow up and care coordination. - -Our
providers love working at DispatchHealth because of the
high-quality care they can provide, the value of the delivery model
and the appreciation of our patients. What You'll Do:
- Work as part of a clinical care team in the (market) community
delivering a system of care in the home. -This involves being in a
mobile unit and driving a company vehicle to the place of
- Perform comprehensive health assessments and diagnose and treat
- Provide therapeutic interventions, wound care and minor
procedures as needed.
- Use critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based
standards of practice.
- Accurately and thoroughly document your patient encounter and
- Analyze test data to diagnose, treat and arrange appropriate
follow up for the patient to ensure continuity of care.
- Educate patients and families on how to treat their acute
illness and manage their health and well-being.
- Effectively navigate difficult conversations related to
end-of-life issues and goals of care.
- Communicate effectively with patients, family, the medical
power of attorney, primary care provider and all individuals
involved in the patient's care.
- Identify and proactively solve problems.
- Adhere to clinical and safety standards, protocols, and
- Provide care with compassion, empathy, and cultural
- Maintain positive relationships with the entire DispatchHealth
clinical and operational care team.
- Attend training sessions and clinical team meetings.
- Maintain professional etiquette and serve as ambassadors for
- Lead your practice and always do what's right for the patient.
What You Need:
- Minimum of two years of experience as an APP in an internal
medicine clinic, hospital or skilled nursing facility or in family
practice, cardiac, pulmonary or other relevant areas
- Those with less than two years of experience as an APP, but
with two or more years' experience as a paramedic, RN, Flight
Nurse, or a graduate from an ENP program or fellowship (NP's) or
EM/Hospitalist residency (PA's) are also encouraged to apply
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS required, ACLS certification -preferred
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Complete required drivers training upon hire
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs easily
Who We Are: DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery
through mobile and virtual healthcare. - A rapidly scaling Denver,
Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power
of technology, convenience, and service. - DispatchHealth is
creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery
solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team
and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home
or at the patient's location of need. - Our skilled, certified
providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to
administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. -
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape. -DispatchHealth
is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive
team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a
comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability
leave. - -Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced,
growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery
-Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
-Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through
technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to
patients? -Our MissionWe deliver trusted, compassionate care to all
in the comfort of home. -Our VisionBuilding the world's largest
in-home care system. -Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care Connect
With Us: Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from
healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with
DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Vacaville , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...