Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services - Vacaville, CA
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Job ID 2023-4226
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Vacaville
The Account Manager is responsible for increasing Tri-anim's acute
care portfolio sales within their territory of existing customers,
as well as identifying and developing new customers. The Account
Manager is responsible for calling on multiple departments in Acute
Care facilities with emphasis in Respiratory, Anesthesia and
Critical Care. The Account Manager is responsible for all sales
activity in their assigned territory including handling all
customer needs and ensuring that the sales territory meets revenue
and gross profit growth goals.
Tri-anim Health Services, a division of Sarnova, provides
innovative respiratory, anesthesia and critical care products and
therapies to hospitals, health systems and other patient care
facilities nationwide. As a leader in healthcare excellence for
over 45 years, we offer targeted solutions, value-oriented
programs, clinical expertise, and in-service training to help you
provide effective and efficient patient care. Together, we can
advance healthcare & improve patient outcomes.
At Sarnova you are not just a number. What you do each day matters.
In this role you are the face of the company to the customer. You
truly impact the success of the Tri-anim product portfolio by
embracing an entrepreneurial mindset to drive product success and
provide support to our customers.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Account Manager will be covering the East Bay, CA (Oakland,
Concord, Berkeley, Vacaville) territory. Extensive travel will be
required within the assigned territory area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop, and manage accounts within an assigned
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas.
- Articulate the value of Tri-anim's innovative technologies
which reduce total cost of care while delivering improved patient
- Develop proposals and conducts sales presentations for
prospective and existing customers.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume
potential, and price schedules.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold-call premise
visits, and networking.
- Demonstrate proficiency on all aspects of Tri-anim's Web
- Maintain a solid working relationship with Prime Manufacturers
through regular co-travel and frequent telephone or e-mail
- Provide in-service educational seminars for the clinical staff
of hospitals, including impromptu face-to-face seminars.
- Sell to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular
basis following a set call schedule.
- Participate in and pass sales skills or product knowledge tests
within designated timeframes.
- Represent Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association
- Interface with customers and manufacturers at meetings to
identify sales opportunities.
- Coordinate efforts between Brand Managers and Product
Specialists for projects within designated territory. Skills and
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Hospital Sales experience, preferably
with experience in the Anesthesia, Endoscopy, Respiratory Therapy,
Emergency, ICU, Biomed and/or Materials Management departments OR
4+ years of a clinical background in acute facilities (anesthesia,
respiratory, critical care.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas while
representing a wide variety of products and therapies from multiple
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and
- Disciplined and detailed approach to account management
including the use of CRM tools.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes
which are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability
to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Competitive drive with a strong sense of urgency to drive
profitable growth within assigned territory.
- Customer focused with ability to identify customer needs and
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare
clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive
salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive
benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and
improve patients' lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission
is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring
their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a
workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are
passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and
Please see job description
Keywords: Sarnova, Vacaville , Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services - Vacaville, CA, Healthcare , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!