District Sales Manager - Northern California
Company: Viega LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job SummaryThe District Sales Manager is an essential role that
is responsible for carrying out sales objectives; implementing
sales and account strategies as set out by management and achieving
results in a matrix sales organization; discovery, development, and
realization of Project Opportunities in own Sales District as well
as soliciting new customers/contractors to increase demand for
products; cultivating long-term relationships with key account
decision-makers; demonstrating effective sales call planning and
execution skills including utilization of CRM to manage efforts and
drive results tracked through visits and CRM Opportunity Funnel;
delivering professional sales presentations; working with local
manufacturing reps as directed by Regional Sales Director;
maintaining sales reports and forecasts; tracking expenses; drive
participation in Corporate training objectives; demonstrating a
commitment to continuous professional development.
Job DetailsSales Initiatives:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales and
account strategies as set out by management, in accordance with
corporate goals; develop and implement Key Account Plans for
strategic accounts within a specified territory in order to exceed
expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability,
and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Increase demand for company's products by discovery,
development, and realization of Project Opportunities as
represented in CRM; prospecting/soliciting new business partners;
maintaining a cycle of scheduled calls and visits to customers
based on CRM Segmentation Strategy; grows customer/contractor
database for a specific territory.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with key account
decision-makers; develop a complete understanding of the
organization's structure and key buying influences of the assigned
- Conduct sale calls and deliver professional presentations to
various individuals, including but not limited to cross-functional
teams, architects, wholesale distributors, builders, developers,
facility engineers, plant managers, code officials, educators,
contractors, etc. utilizing appropriate resources.
- Advance market growth by understanding, adapting and
effectively communicating the value proposition for each
- Ownership and ongoing management of annual sales plan and
strategic account plans in order to achieve market penetration in
various segments/territories to promote each product line.
- Works with local independent manufacturer's representative
agencies as directed by Regional Sales Director in support of the
Residential Sales Management Team.
- Travel to various locations to provide ongoing training and
support as requested or needed.
- Receive leads from trade shows or other sources; prioritize
leads in order to make contact and follow up on resulting
- Provide support to cross-functional teams as needed to ensure
client deliveries are executed as agreed. Contributes to further
adoption of EDI and VMI by Distributors within the District and the
- Maintain monthly sales reports and business metrics; identify
business opportunities; report on trends and new products.
- Provide weekly reporting and updates to management, both
ongoing and as requested.
- Prepare reports daily/weekly/monthly for management regarding
field activity, sales, competitors, and forecasts.
- Track travel and incidental expenses; prepare and submit
expense reports on a timely basis ensuring expenses are within
- Maintain, update, and utilize CRM/SAP Mobile Sales daily
activity calendars to track information, including but not limited
to documenting Opportunities in that sales funnel, entering sales
call activities, linking customers, ranking contractors, and
keeping calendars up-to-date.
- Required to travel up to 40% of the time.
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 3 years product sales
- College Degree preferred
- Valid and Active Driver's License required
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be
Company InformationViega LLC is a privately held subsidiary of the
Viega Group. Headquartered near Denver in Broomfield, Colorado,
Viega LLC is the expert in the manufacturing and distribution of
plumbing, heating, and pipe joining systems for customers in
residential, commercial, industrial, and marine markets throughout
Viega started in Germany in 1899, founded by Franz-Anselm Viegener,
who created an innovative new design for a brass beer tap. By 1901,
the Viega German company began to manufacture home plumbing
products, growing and expanding internationally as the authority in
press technology during the last century. In 1999, through the
purchase of an interest in a U.S. company, Viega expanded its
product offering to North America. Today, the innovative products
of the Viega Group of companies are produced at six international
locations and distributed worldwide.
See what we're all about here!: https://youtu.be/HLb8rb-UcvU
Viega. Connected in quality.
Keywords: Viega LLC, Vacaville , District Sales Manager - Northern California, Hospitality & Tourism , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!