Oakley FT Assistant Manager
Company: The Luxottica Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Requisition ID: 709481
Store #: 00B211 Vacaville Premium
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries
of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley
offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance
needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the
highest level possible.
The Sales Supervisor works closely with the Store Manager to learn
all aspects of running a store. As a member of the Management Team,
the Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service,
achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation
standards and maximizes profits by controlling expenses and
protecting company assets. The Sales Supervisor works with the
Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to
the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high
degree of professionalism.
* Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
* Assists the Store Manager with training and managing all
employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
* Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work
schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
* Maintains compliance with corporate communications by overseeing
preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
* Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise
from the stock room to the sales floor.
* Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual
objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise
and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
* Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with
the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
* Oversees compliance of all staff with established company
policies, procedures and standards.
* Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store
* 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
* 1+ year of retail management experience
* Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary
to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and
* Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong
relationship building skills
* Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and
utilize skills of staff
* Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales
floor or stock room
* Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
* Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis
* ABO Certification
* Knowledge of Oakley and its products
* Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide
your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Nearest Secondary Market: Fairfield
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications,
Housekeeping, Manager, Management, Marketing, Healthcare
Keywords: The Luxottica Group, Vacaville , Oakley FT Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!