Posted on: September 13, 2023
The Retail Merchandiser provides retail sales merchandising
coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned
retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and
our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as
set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in
an assigned territory. Point of sale interaction is required and
the ability to significantly and positively impact sales volume of
the assigned product as a result.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded u2013 Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity u2013 Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
Results Oriented u2013 Must show passion, pride and commitment to
Trust u2013 Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork u2013 Must build trusting relationships
Innovation u2013 Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
Balance u2013 Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in life.
- Deliver retail merchandising and sales goals across all
channels in assigned territory
- Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and
productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists in retail and sales initiatives (new product
introductions, contests, 30-day speed-to-shelf, etc.) as
- As established by management, enters and transmits data in a
- Execute retail territory coverage plan to ensure merchandising
coverage goals are met.
- Work closely with management and develop professional
relationship to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the
marketing, promotion and sale of product.
- Executes merchandising events in assigned territory
- Perform special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as
- Perform duties such as checking date codes, ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram.
- Report observations to Manager regarding outdated product,
unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
Work Experience Requirements:
- One-year experience in dealing with the public at the retail
sales level preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driveru2019s license and must be able to
drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food
Shows). Must be able to work nights and holidays. (Night and
holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. Must have
good vision and be able to operate a calculator, telephone, copier,
hand truck, hammer, and screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
- Must have professional appearance & demeanor.
- Must be familiar with Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validatingthe ability to work in the
United States for all job candidates. If you want more information
on what this entails and your rights as a job
applicant,pleaseusethe link providedto accessinformation onouruse
of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources
Acosta Group, in good faith, believes that this posted range of
compensation is the accurate range for this role at the time of
this posting. Acosta Group may ultimately pay more or less than the
posted range depending on candidate qualifications and locations in
California. This range may be modified in the future.
Work State US-CA-Vacaville
Job ID 2023-225872
Work City Vacaville
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 95687
Pay Range USD $15.50 to USD $18.00
Job Code SL361
Category Field Jobs
Keywords: Acosta, Vacaville , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!