Posted on: January 27, 2023
Systems Programmer - Vacaville, CAThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Brett TolmieAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $0 - $0 per yearA
bit about us:Our client is an incredibly well-established family
owned and operated company out of Vacaville, CA specializing in the
manufacturing and production of dried fruits. Their roots go back
over 100 years and they now have fourth generation family members
running the show.Why join us?Comprehensive benefits packageGenerous
compensationTremendous stability and work life balanceJob
DetailsCurrently they are looking for a Systems Programmer who will
be responsible for hardware and software administration tasks on
the IBM iSeries and other supported business platforms, including
database administration, system optimization and end user
- Analyze, design, code, test, debug, and document programs to
meet business needs.
- Develop from program specifications, data workflow, and
database relation diagrams.
- Maintain consistent and clear documentation of added or
- Test new programs to ensure the logic and syntax are correct
and the results are accurate.
- Understand and implement modular programming.
- Create user training documentation.
- Provide user training and support for ERP and supporting
- Assist with the management and maintenance of S2K and CPS
- Assist with back-up and recovery functions.
- Develop meta data packages using IBM Cognos Framework Manager
- Uses current knowledge of data structures, and analytic tools
to recommend reporting and analytic solutions to data champions and
the user community.
- Performs regular follow-up including refinement of reports and
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple
sources, reconcile, and identify gaps, uncover unmet business
needs, and create a finished solution.
- Leads and guides cross-functional team members in definition
and documentation of processes, functional specifications, test
plans/ scripts, deployment planning, and legacy application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) systems.
- Extensive experience in partnering with user community
capturing requirements, translating and developing solution,
delivering and training user in implementation and adoption.
- Solid knowledge of RPG/RPGLE/RPGSQL/RPG FREE, CLP/CLLE, DDS,
- Experience in iSeries and other platform System Administration
and optimization including database administration.
- Ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical
- Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines or milestone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel,
Power Point, Visio and Access).
- Excellent interpersonal, team, customer service and written and
oral communication skills.
- Experience working within the Food / Beverage / CPG /
manufacturing industry strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Java, ProData DBU, RDB Connect, and SpoolMail is a
- S2K Enterprise experience is a plus.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Vacaville , Systems Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!