Adecco is assisting a premier, local window manufacturing
company in their search for awesome workers for Manufacturing -
Production in Vacaville, Ca. This is a fantastic, temp to hire
opportunity! If you enjoy being an important part of the team in a
fast paced environment, this might be for you! If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing – Production job
• Operation of glass and aluminum profile cutting machinery
• Assembly of insulated glass units
• Operation of window Intercept spacer machinery
• Operation of heated bulk metering systems to apply butyl
• Operation of laminate cutting equipment
• Utilize production reports to assist in production planning
• Ensures overall quality of work produced by performing quality
audits and engaging in problem solving activities to resolve issues
• Observes applicable safety, health and environmental guidelines.
Wears all required personal protective equipment
• Participation in cross-rotation with other operators, as
• Supports the cross training initiative to include assisting other
employees with training, as needed
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Minimum 1 year experience in a production setting required
• Experience with hand tools and the ability to read a tape measure
down to 1/32”
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
• Ability to lift 30 pounds on a continual basis. Ability to lift
up to 50 pounds periodically. Able to lift above shoulder height
and below the waist.
Pay for this position is $11.25- $12.25hr plus overtime as needed.
This is temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing –
Production job in Vacaville, Ca or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer