General Manager (Store) Vacaville
Company: Mary's Pizza Shack
Posted on: May 3, 2021
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for the smooth and profitable
operation of the restaurant location. Manages all facets of
restaurant operations. Ensures all restaurant activities, including
the food that is served, cleanliness off the facility, safety and
training of the staff, and the service provided to our customers,
reflect The Mary's Way and enhance the reputation of Mary's Pizza
- Maintain Mary's Philosophy of Shack Class Service
- Maintain Scorecard Standards
- Maintain TOP budgeted goal per Quarter of 90% or better
- Must reach at least minimum goal on Safety Score Sheet
- Maintain strict cash controls
- Develop and coach assistants for promotion
- Serv Safe certified
- Strong communications skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following reflects management's
definition of essential functions for this job.
- Controls the sales and profitability of the restaurant.
- Establishes and monitors standards for restaurant including but
not limited to personnel administration and performance, service to
guests, advertising, outside marketing and publicity.
- Develops and implements the business plan for the restaurant
location to meet annual and strategic goals for profitability, food
sales revenue, customer count and expenses.
- Monitors overall condition of restaurant, public areas, and
outside grounds; ensures that deficiencies are rectified.
- Develops, implements, and monitors restaurant budget; oversees
all accounting functions.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations, policies
and procedures, including OSHA, Department of Health, Fire
- Maintains visibility and accessibility to guests, staff, and
vendors; maintains effective communication with all staff to ensure
restaurant is performing at established standards.
- Ensures that guests needs are fulfilled and their dining
experience is as pleasurable as possible; responds to guest
feedback, including complaints/problems.
- Establishes par levels for supplies and equipment; monitors and
maintains proper inventory levels; authorizes purchase orders for
supplies and equipment.
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of industry and
stays abreast of industry trends; communicates/incorporates
information to assure restaurant remains current.
- Ensures all kitchen and food and beverage operations are in
compliance with all legislated health and licensing guidelines;
ensures adherence to all health and safety regulations and
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all beverage
selections available and characteristics/description of every
wine/champagne on the wine list and by the glass; all menu items,
preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes,
presentation, and prices.
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required.
- Assists staff with job functions as needed to ensure optimum
service to all guests.
- Ensures follow through and communication of all company changes
are addressed to appropriate departments.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops restaurant
staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates;
actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Takes ownership and pride in passing on the Mary's Pizza Shack
traditions. Teach new employees about Mary's values and
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying
problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Mary's Pizza Shack.
Keywords: Mary's Pizza Shack, Vacaville , General Manager (Store) Vacaville, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!