IT Support Associate II
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Posted on: September 6, 2021
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for
our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver
tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide,
every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon
Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for
self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate
teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we
take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT
infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new
Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by
delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support
the operations team in resolving technical problems within an
Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of
technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be
encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as
presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including
comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching
401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But
wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are
because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest
will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Allocating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of IT equipment used
in Amazon Operations facilities.
· Handling support requests and procedures across the network.
· Assisting in training new hires.
· Continuous learning of new technologies.
· Supporting customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well
as remote customers.
· Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking for shifts
lasting up to 12 hours.
· 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
· 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer
and networking equipment in a professional environment
· Up to 60% regional travel
· Valid state driver’s license
· CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network +, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat),
Microsoft hardware (installation) or other IT industry standard
· Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer
· Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting
thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals
· Ability to prioritize work based on department and production
· Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a
fast-paced production environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Keywords: Amazon.com Services LLC, Vacaville , IT Support Associate II, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!