Service Unit Non RN Mgr II
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 16, 2022
10% Sign on Bonus Eligible!
Manages a large unit or multiple units providing ambulatory
services. Ensures staff provides high quality, accessible, cost
effective care, and patient focused services to members across the
continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal
requirements. Develops and maintains budgets and on-going staff
* Manages the operations of a large unit or multiple units in an
* Ensures Assistants and staff provide the highest quality of care
and are in compliance with The Joint Commission, federal, state,
and local requirements.
* Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in
establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and
quality service standards to meet members and internal clients
* Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
* Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient
care results across the continuum of care.
* Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
* Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements
strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
* Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops
processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the
competency of all department staff.
* Provides on going staff development.
* Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and
procedures which support the organizations goals and business
objectives and ensures they are met.
* Collaborates with Physician Team Leader and Department Chief in
developing the level of patient services and the day-to-day
operations of the department.
* Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety, and risk management issues.
* Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a
routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to
reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions
from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally
implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience OR two (2) years
of supervisory experience with Master's degree.
Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
Knowledge of The Joint Commission, and other local, state, federal
Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Minimum three (3) years of experience in an outpatient care
BLS certification preferred.
Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Vacaville,Vacaville Medical Offices A
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:30 PM Job
Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Employee Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports Department:
Vacaville Hospital - Pediatrics-Team E - 0206 Travel: Yes, 10 % of
the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
See Additional Requirements >
Share This Job
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Vacaville , Service Unit Non RN Mgr II, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!