Posted on: September 12, 2022
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express
is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose
purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched
in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be
found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most
important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit
design philosophy ensures that the brand is always of the now' so
people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that
Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the
way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the
United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the
Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands
Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company
SOP.Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further communicate all
issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous reatil experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a teamClosing
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Vacaville , Stock Associate, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!