Company: Wise Auto Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWise Auto Group has been your automotive family
for over 100 years! We believe in hiring the heart and training the
mind and strive to hire passionate individuals who want to stand
out from the crowd. We want to challenge our associates to be the
best they can be, while providing all the resources to help them
reach their potential. Working at Wise Auto is more than a job -
it's a career! If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing
automotive groups in the country, Wise Auto is the place for
you!Job Summary: The employee Benefits Coordinator assists
employees with benefits enrollment and questions, verifies all
insurance billing, maintains employee database, and files, and
ensures compliance with required benefit notices. Supervisory
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group
health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and
disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Track benefit eligibility.
- Conduct benefits orientations/trainings and explain benefits
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits
changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for
all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative
to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with
the carrier representatives.
- Administer COBRA.
- Track FMLA and medical deduction(s)
- Maintain and update HRIS and employee log-in
- Create and maintain Pay Plans and calculators
- Administer Medical Child/Support Notices
- Coordinate workers' compensation claims with third-party
administrator. Follow up on claims.
- Assist HR manager in obtaining statistics and information in
renewal process of any health, life and retirement plans that
benefit the company.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain
information and understand company benefits and other related
incentive programs. Ensure distribution of required employee
- Prepare and maintain biweekly employee reports, new-hire,
absentee and termination reports. Maintain and update company
organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports
- Assist HR manager in completing benefits reporting
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and two years of experience in
employee benefits administration.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and CEBS professional designations
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.Wise Auto Group
is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.This job description is not limited to the mentioned duties
and responsibilities and may be subject to change at the company's
discretion.Powered by JazzHRhA1mM2nOi9
Keywords: Wise Auto Group, Vacaville , Benefits Coordinator, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!