Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Windows Screen Assembly position is an entry level team
member responsible for assembling building material components.
This dedicated team member performs one or more repetitive jobs on
an assembly line under direct supervision.
* Repetitive assembles window material components. Processes
include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing,
fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
* Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in
order to prevent injury to self or co- workers.
Requirements and Experience:
* Every position requires to do the same job you must be open to
perform repetitive tasks.
* Must have at least 1 year experience in manufacturing, general
labor or construction.
* Lifting requirements: 20 lbs. frequently; 40 lbs. occasionally
for light production; and 40 lbs.
* frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally for heavy production.
* Have the ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and
* Have the ability to be cross trained in multiple functions within
and between multiple
* department lines.
* Employees are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor
surface for up to a ten-hour shift.
* Competitive medical plans
* Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Dental and vision insurance
* Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
* Life insurance
* Company-matching 401K
* Tuition reimbursement
* Culture based in employee development, continuous improvement,
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience in
manufacturing or comparable work environment
* Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
* General mathematical knowledge and proficiency with basic
* Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a criminal
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
* A culture that supports work-life balance
* An environment where collaboration is key
* Volunteer opportunities - on company time
* Career training, development, and progression planning
We offer great benefits that include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid time off
* Diverse Culture
* Advancement Opportunities
* Employee Activities
* Rewards Program
* And much more!
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior
building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio
spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while
our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and
communities across North America. Our relentless focus on
excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and
R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows,
vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall
systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we
create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to
communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You
can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd
like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or
policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If
you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an
online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com.
This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose
disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only
emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left
for other purposes, such as following up on an application or
technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized
individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to
solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases,
job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail.
In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing
advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and
fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising
high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send
money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing
fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never
ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank
account information as part of the recruiting or hiring
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Vacaville , Production Associate, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!