Company: Advanced Plumbing, Heating and Air
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Advanced Plumbing, Heating and Air is a Family owned and
operated company, seeking a reliable dispatcher/scheduler to join
Ideal candidates will need excellent verbal and written skills,
experience in a high-paced service setting, and open availability
for nights & weekends. There may also be some dayshift coverage
needed depending on call volume, company initiatives and PTO.
*Job Duties: *
* Answer incoming calls, text messages, online requests and
* Create Work Orders.
* Dispatch appropriate technicians.
* Follow up with Customer survey/review.
* Identify solutions to daily problems.
* All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as
* Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
* 1-2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt to changing
situations and listen to feedback.
* Proficient with Computers, Service Titan experience is a
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Perform under pressure and the ability to switch tasks with
* A customer service-oriented mentality with attention to
The key to success at our company is critical thinking, problem
solving and provide solutions, not excuses.
Training will be conducted for the first 2 weeks, preferably,
between 8am-3pm Monday through Friday or on Weekends. After
training is complete you will start working your set schedule. Once
you are on your own, you will be able to have the option to work
from home and we expect all phone calls to be answered. Your home
must be free of distractions and/or loud noises while on the job.
This position has a 90-day probation period, and you will be
assessed throughout the training period, candidate must physically
report to the office for the first two weeks. Applicant will grow
alongside the business and be compensated accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Vacaville, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Dispatching: 1 year (Required)
* Multi-line phone systems: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Advanced Plumbing, Heating and Air, Vacaville , Dispatcher/Customer Service, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!