Support Associate - Soma - Vacaville Premium Outlets
Posted on: March 15, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Support Associate is responsible for
supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our
core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This
is achieved through performing various sales operations functions,
including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom
organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams,
we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL
RESPONSIBILITIES: Operational Excellence
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored,
ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor,
reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented
in a timely manner.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer
system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as
applicable.Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers
and Locate requests.
- Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are
received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores
stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
- Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- Supports Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and
standards through strong operational processes that support a
cohesive omni channel experience. Teamwork and Growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization. This
position may be found in multiple brands.Some duties may vary from
brand to brand. COMPETENCIES:
- Culture - Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles
by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving
Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity,
and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Plans and Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Organizational Savvy - Maneuvering comfortably through complex
policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what
needs to be said. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear /
communicate with headset
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.Ability to work
a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
is required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift The wage range for
this position is $15.50 to $19.50. Successful candidates' wage
rates will be determined based on their individual qualifications
for the position.
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Vacaville , Support Associate - Soma - Vacaville Premium Outlets, Other , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...