Operations Expert - California
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their lives.
Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling community.
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit www.express.com.
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow processes confirming product is available and sized.
* Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as needed.
* Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards.
* Replenish product as needed.
* Process freight and sensor product.
* Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
* Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
* Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
* Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
* Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and training.
* Assist with product launches changes according to company SOP.
* Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
* Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
* Education: High School or Equivalent
* Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
* Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
* Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer Privacy Act click here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Vacaville , Operations Expert - California, Other , Vacaville, California
here to apply!