Posted on: February 21, 2021
Hiring Warehouse Associates in Vacaville, start ASAP! Our client
is seeking General Warehouse Associates to provide full-scopeof
operational support for our Distribution Center activities
including but notlimited to: Shipping, Receiving, Order Picking,
Order Packing, ReturnsProcessing, Report Generation, Quality
Control, Item Put-Away, InventoryControl and general workplace
maintenance. We also require some Saturdayavailability to help
support our month end activities.Experience Required:
- Prior forklift experience
- Prior warehouse experience
- Ability to work Saturdays/overtime Essential Duties and
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in
merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and
distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or
requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to
shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to
designated route driver storage area.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or
- Marking materials with identifying information using
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to
ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all
- Complete assignments with the use of RF equipment.Phone screens
conducted by Savanna. Call and leave a message at 707-430-0862 or
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. About Aerotek:We know that
a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Vacaville , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!