Gas Meter Installer (Fresno/Modesto)
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an
international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and
power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around
the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and
equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and
manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early,
and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first
practical method to control electricity through the pull chain
socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in
reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million
products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is
committed to continually innovating solutions that work,
transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we
Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture
of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is
deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility
purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the
business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage
transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used
by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil
construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical
infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to
millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an
option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising
integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our
partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to
ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale
of electrical and electronic products in the United States and
internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power,
and Industrial Technology.
Aclara, a Hubbell company, is looking for self-motivated
individuals to join our full-timemeter installation team. The Meter
Installers are tasked with safely and efficiently replacing
gasmeters on residential or commercial property on behalf of a
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Starting hourly rate of $28.00
- Company vehicle provided - save money and dispatch from home!
- Company vehicle (and gas) provided for use during working hours
and work/home commute.
- Paid holidays, referral bonuses, and benefit eligibility,
including medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching.
- Check existing meter, install replacement meter, and perform
final meter test.
- Accurately collect customer data and detail the installations
through company-provided handheld device.
- Maintain exceptional standards of safety and quality of
- Meet daily installation goals, as established by the Project
- Earn more when goals are exceeded!
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to commute to various job sites (in Company vehicle),
based on project needs.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Ability to interact well with customers and uphold Aclara SGS
- Ability to use assigned tools and work within safety
- Previous working experience in related fields (utilities,
plumbing, electrical, natural gas, telecom, solar, cable or
- Previous experience installing or repairing electric, gas,
and/or water meters.
- Experience with technology, computers, and various software
- Physical ability to work in an outdoor environment, including,
but not limited to: Walking, climbing and stooping for up to 10
hours per day in various types of weather conditions.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO
Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Nearest Secondary Market: Fairfield
Job Segment: Installer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Plumbing,
Testing, Technology, Manufacturing
Keywords: Hubbell, Vacaville , Gas Meter Installer (Fresno/Modesto), Professions , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!