US_QC Analyst I_Project_ID_21066
Posted on: June 25, 2022
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated US_QC Analyst
I_Project_ID_21066 for an opportunity in Vacaville, CA 95688Job
Title: US_QC Analyst I_Project_ID_21066Location: Vacaville, CA
95688Expected Duration: 6 Months Contract Job DescriptionQC Analyst
in QC Microbiology. Responsible for sampling and testing of utility
systems and manufacturing process spaces in Vacaville.
- Perform routine and non-routine sample collection according to
- Perform a broad variety of basic to complex sample collection
and tests in support of lab operations
- Perform assays/laboratory maintenance functions
- Prepare basic and complex laboratory reagents
- Perform data verification and review against established
- Identify and initiate discrepancies and evaluate cause
- Understand theory of assays; use SOPs, validation protocols,
specifications, trends, and expertise to propose solutions to assay
- Coaching of others in assay/laboratory functions using
- Order and maintain lab supply inventory
- Identify assay anomalies
- Anticipate problems and notify supervisor
- Identify problems and propose solutions to systems, procedures,
and training materials
- Understanding/knowledge of QC Microbiology systems
- Assume responsibility for training and communication of
- Understanding of and adherence to global systems and GMP
- Assist in preparing for internal and external inspections by
ensuring laboratory is inspection ready at all times
- Coordinate with customers to support operational
activitiesPerform other duties as requested by supervisor/manager
to support QualitySkills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to
organize and present information both formally and informally.
Ability to create environment of strong team spirit and
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of scientific theories,
principles, and techniques used in analytical or biological test
- Routinely exercises sound judgment, reasoning, and problem
- Capable of working under moderate supervision, independently
and as a team, and determining own short-term priorities. Develop
ability to influence using technical and personal reasoning.
- Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping
- Capable of lifting up to 30lbs (on flat ground and up stairs)
and standing for prolonged periods of time
- Able to work in process space areas requiring gowning and mask
as well as pass vision screening
- Able to work in a laboratory environment in the presence of
- Able to use stairs, ladders, stoop, bend, and kneel as required
for gowning and sampling procedures.
- Must be able to workday and/or Swing Shift and
weekends.Keywords /EducationB.S./B.A degree
- 0-3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Degrees are preferably in relevant scientific discipline and
experience is in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with classified cleanroom gowning and utility
systems.Interested candidates please send resume in Word format
Please reference job code 177574 when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Vacaville , US_QC Analyst I_Project_ID_21066, Professions , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!