Company: Cogent Infotech Corporation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Prepares samples or clinical agents for pickups, courier
deliveries, and shipments.
- Works closely with managers to support customer inquiries,
discrepancies, inventory maintenance and database updates.
- Responsible for using an inventory management system for data
entry, sample tracking, and management of samples.
- Maintains files for validation of data and preparation of
queries, reviews accumulated data for accuracy and prepares reports
of information and sample data.
- Performs internal specimen consolidation and reorganization
projects under the guidance of a Lead Operations
- Participates in process improvement activities.
- Receives, handles and inventories specimens of human, animal,
and/or plant origin at temperatures ranging from ambient to -196
-C, and having potentially hazardous properties.
- Assures compliance to cGMP parts 210 and 211 and company
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs), facility safety
guidelines, and Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requirements which
may include compliance with cGMP CFR parts 210 and 211 where
- Role models behavior consistent with our company values of
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation & Involvement.
- May prepare sample collection kits in accordance with Standard
- May make deliveries to clients as required.
- May be required to travel to other facilities to meet business
- Requires knowledge of Good Document Practices as related to
- Requires proven ability to communicate effectively verbally and
in written form.
- Requires expert ability to prepare reports using Microsoft
- Requires knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Word and possibly
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer work experience with FDA regulated environment, data
entry, shipping/receiving, sample management.
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work in a cold environment with exposure to dry ice,
liquid nitrogen cryogenics, hazardous and infectious agents, marked
changes in temperature.
- May push/pull 600 lb liquid nitrogen dewars, and work from a
- Must use personal protective equipment and adhere to safety
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, and push up to 70
- Must be able to process and handle materials frozen on dry ice
(-78 -C) or liquid nitrogen (-196 -C) for up to 6 hours per
- Duration:12 Months -
- CW Shift:(LSG/MMS) Mon-Fri First Shift
- - - -Time Type:Full time
Keywords: Cogent Infotech Corporation, Vacaville , Operations Technician, Professions , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!