Call Center Agent - Service Department
Company: Wise Auto Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description Wise Auto Group has been your automotive family
for over 100 years! We believe in hiring the heart and training the
mind and strive to hire passionate individuals who want to stand
out from the crowd. We want to challenge our associates to be the
best they can be, while providing all the resources to help them
reach their potential. Working at Wise Auto is more than a job -
it's a career! If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing
automotive groups in the country, Wise Auto is the place for you!
We are looking for the people that want to...
- Raise the bar in the Automotive Industry
- Grow and develop professionally
- Learn from the best in the business
- Take the next step in a long CAREER Business development center
(BDC) Agentsidentify sales leads among new and existing customers,
and maintain client relationships. BDC Agentsare expected to work
on leads for potential customers, connecting them with a
salesperson who can assist them with their car-buying experience.
Although this involves interaction with our sales team, this is not
a sales position, but more so involves gathering information,
following up on leads and working as a customer service agent for
both the potential customer and the sales consultants in an office
- The BDC Agentsis responsible for receiving, processing,
verifying, and distributing information from both inbound and
outbound calls, to include but not limited to inquiries on new and
pre-owned vehicles, internet leads, and providing general
information. Essential Duties as following;
- Handle all guest inquiries with a focus on 100% guest
- Receive inbound calls on new and pre-owned vehicles with a goal
to establish a firm appointment date and time from the prospect
guest to visit physical showroom.
- Project a friendly and helpful demeanor while answering
questions and inquiries from guests, and providing general or
related vehicle sales information.
- Maintain and communicate exceptional product and inventory
knowledge to our guests.
- Gather and track all guest data as directed; accurately enter
into database(s) and CRM.
- Utilize scripts provided by dealership in addressing guest
inquiries and concerns to meet the dealerships and manufactures
- Work in close proximity with other Service and management in a
- Facilitate timely follow up on all leads/opportunities as
directed by management and/or procedures.
- Participate in departmental and dealership meetings; other
duties as assigned by management. Qualifications:
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills via phone,
one-on-one and online are a must.
- Proficient in basic math and writing skills.
- Proven customer service track record or obvious desire to
provide next level customer service.
- Comfortable in a high paced, competitive environment (all while
actually ENJOYING your job!!!).. Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan w/ matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Growth opportunities
- Complete paid training programs for rapid advancement including
periodic job reviews
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family culture with organized structure
- Long term job security
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts
- Employee recognition programs
- Leading competitive pay We are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws Powered by JazzHR jyyT1LoutP by
Keywords: Wise Auto Group, Vacaville , Call Center Agent - Service Department, Sales , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...