Customer Service Representative
Company: Transpac USA
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact
with the customers of Transpac. The primary tasks include answering
phone calls, inputting orders, completing damage claims, and
working in a team environment. Responsible to meet on-time
performance requirements and resolve customer inquiries with
urgency and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, mail, or social
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of order, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Miscellaneous administrative duties and projects, as
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong ability to multi-task and maintain great attention to
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and avid learner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter to take on additional projects and
- Ability to problem solve and taking the initiative to be
proactive with problem solving.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in positive or
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- In-person office setting
- Extensive phone and computer use
- When required, ability to move, carry, or lift objects of
varying size, weighing up to 10 lbs.
- High School diploma required.
- Proven customer support experience with sales and major
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Keywords: Transpac USA, Vacaville , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!